Monday 2 March 2009

Shopping

This is an daft musing am afraid, I dont often get angry but you know what annoys me the most when you go out shopping? When you are the only person waiting to be served and there is nobody even at the til, the cashire looks up and says "Who's Next?" Well OBVIOUSLY its me you fool! I'm sorry, it must be so difficult to see ONE person in an empty que and you had to clarify with me that I am actually the next person!!
Sorry, felt I had to record this feeling.... I feel better already!!

2 comments:

. said...

LOL. They do it just to wind you up you know. It's part of the training along with having to do price checks on embarrassing items you're purchasing.

How gutted were you to miss Taybarn's yesterday?? *ducking* :P

xMx

Lou said...

LMAO! You know that's going to bug me now too!